UI / UX Designer
We are looking for a talented designer to take on UI/UX/ Marketing design for our growth team. Your responsibilities will change depending on the day, From designing websites, Brand style guides, UI/UX experiments to digital marketing materials (FB ads, and similar). We currently have a couple of web design projects as a high priority but would love to find someone to work with on a consistent basis.
- You have a marketing/growth mindset – open, curious, determined, quick to try new things, eager to learn and understand the user
- You have a strong focus on creating the best possible user experiences.
- You see failure as an opportunity to learn.
- You love designing new user flows and landing pages.
- You play well with others, and your written and verbal communication skills are solid.
- You are fluent in English
- UI/UX design background
- You know Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, or similar
- Understand web design constraints
- Experience designing for tech companies (and D2C companies in general)
- A considered approach to problem-solving — taking into account all edge cases and exceptions on your own
- Able to communicate effectively
In your proposal, please provide a one- or two-paragraph summary of your design experience and why you’d be a great fit for this work. Also include two relevant samples that show your best design work and creativity.